Northamptonshire is now in lockdown.
This means you must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary.
You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
Find out more information on what you can and can't do in lockdown
Find out more information about Coronavirus testing in Northamptonshire
Download the NHS Covid-19 app
Look after your mental health with Every Mind Matters