The initial phase of the review seeks to gather as much information as possible about existing polling stations and their suitability. Data will also be collected about proposed housing developments and population changes.
To help us with this, we would like to hear your views on the suitability of your current polling station.
If you wish to respond, please consider the following points:
- Is there a need to create further polling stations because electors are disadvantaged by the current provisions?
- Are the existing polling stations easy to locate?
- Is the building suitable for use as a polling station?
- Is the parking and access acceptable?
- Are there more suitable premises that could be used?
You can view a map of your Polling District and Polling Station by searching the directory below. Documents associated with this review may also be seen at the Council Offices, in Lodge Road, Daventry, NN11 4FP.
Responses can also be made in writing to: Polling Places Review, Elections team, Daventry District Council, Lodge Road, Daventry NN11 4FP
The deadline to submit comments is 4.30pm on Friday 12 April 2019.