West Northamptonshire Council (WNC) is in the process of reviewing conservation areas in the Daventry area, as well as considering new designations.
Reviews are carried out in consultation with local residents, according to the following process:
- Public presentation to introduce the review
- WNC officers produce draft Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan
- Six-week public consultation on draft Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan, including a public meeting
- WNC officers produce final Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan
- WNC councillors vote whether to adopt the Plan as a supplementary planning document, meaning it will be used to help determine planning decisions in future.
Holdenby & Scaldwell Conservation area Consultations
Following public consultation, the Holdenby Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan and Scaldwell Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan were adopted as supplementary planning documents and a new conservation area boundary was adopted for Holdenby on 20 September 2023. The appraisals, boundary maps, adoption notices and statements of consultation can be viewed below. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.