Registered Provider Contacts

If you are a social tenant you can register for an exchange, otherwise known as a mutual exchange. You can contact your Registered provider (Housing Association), to find out more about how to register for an exchange. Alternitively you can register to the below site and await approval from your landlord. 

If you are a social tenant please check with your Registered Provider to see if you are able to register for a house exchange for free.

This link opens in a new window
Registered provider

Telephone Number  Website Address
Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association  01234 328828
Bromford Housing Group  08456 050603
Futures Housing Group (formerly DDH)  03004 562531
Derwent Living  01327 346477
East Midlands Housing Association  08448 920112
Genesis Housing (Including Springboard Housing Association)  01284 732550
The Hyde Group  01733 349800
P A Housing  03001 232221
Northamptonshire Rural Housing Association  01530 276545
Orbit Housing Association  08458 502050
Paradigm Housing  03003 031010
Places for People  01933 401316
Grand Union Housing Group   01933 411400
Sanctuary Housing Association  01215 253131
Optivo (formerly Viridian Housing)  01604 745100
Longhurst Group  03001 236611

Contact us