Care & Repair Daventry is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to helping older people, people with disabilities, children and vulnerable people to live in safety and with dignity in the comfort of their own homes.
Our service is focused on ensuring that existing homes are fit for purpose and that vulnerable people are able to continue living independently and safely in their own homes for as long as possible.
Our caseworkers offer practical advice, guidance and potential solutions to people who need repairs or adaptations.
We aim to take the hard work and hassle of home repairs and adaptations away from our clients.
Our pledge - we will:
- Arrange for a member of our friendly team to visit you to discuss and assess your needs
- Advise on any grants and funding that might be available and help you fill out all the necessary paperwork
- Assist you by obtaining competitive estimates and architectural drawings for the work from trusted contractors
- Work with contractors, occupational therapists and other organisations on your behalf to take the stresses and strains out of the process
- Keep you fully informed and involved throughout the process, right through to completion of works
- Arrange for the work to take place at a time to suit you
- Make sure the job is completed to everyone's satisfaction before arranging for payment.
You can find out more in our Code of Practice. The Code is a set of written guidelines which helps our service to comply with ethical and health standards and explains how people working in our service should behave, as well as the level of care you should expect.
Download our 2018/19 Annual Report
Phone 0300 126 7000