Care and Repair Daventry District
Care & Repair Daventry District is dedicated to helping older people, people with disabilities, children and vulnerable people to live in safety and with dignity in the comfort of their own homes.
Our friendly team can:
- Offer advice on necessary home improvements and adaptations
- Help people access grants and other support to allow the work to be carried out
- Project manage work - even privately funded work
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19 our caseworkers have changed their working practices and will only carry out face-to-face visits where it is safe to do so.
Find out more about the service below:
To find out more information about any of our services or check your eligibility for a grant please contact us:
- Via email at: email@example.com
- Phone us on 0300 126 7000
You can also download leaflets telling you about the various different grants we can help you access: