Comfort and Joy campaign
Our annual Comfort and Joy campaign helps those who are staying in refuges as a result of experiencing domestic abuse.
The aim is to provide them with a few gifts and treats, as well as food, toiletries and other essential items. The project also raises awareness of domestic abuse, incidents of which tend to increase over the Christmas period.
Suggested comfort donations
- Body Wash
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sanitary products
- Nappies and wipes
- Toothbrush/paste for adults and children
Suggested joy donations
- Hats and scarves
Suggested food donations
- Mince pies
- Tea and coffee
- Dry pasta
Donations can be made at any of the following places up to and including Tuesday 18 December:
- Daventry District Council offices, Lodge Road, Daventry
- Daventry Police Station, New Street,
- Daventry Fire Station, Staverton Road
- South Northamptonshire Council offices, The forum, Moat Lane, Towcester.
Thank you for your support!
Our current priorities: