Parking Fines

Payment of a Parking Fine

If you have received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), you must make payment via Northamptonshire County Council Website - Paying a Parking Fine Page, by phone or by post. 


Challenging a Parking Fine

If you believe that you should not have received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), or there are special reasons why it should be cancelled, you should refer to the reverse of the PCN for details on how to make a challenge. Further details can be found on the Northamptonshire County Council Website - Parking Fine Appeal Page.   


Contact us