If you are unsure what type of license you need, please use the .GOV UK website to find which licence you need.

Licence types issued by Daventry District Council:


Animal Licensing


Entertainment & Alcohol Licensing


Environmental Health Licensing

Other Business Permits & Registrations

Gambling Licensing & Permits

Licence / Permit Administration

Contact us

Get in touch