Catering Essentials Foundation in Food Safety and Allergen Awareness and Control Training
This new one-day course is designed to help you:
- Enhance your food safety catering knowledge
- Understand food safety hazards and controls
- Understand foods that commonly trigger allergic reactions
- Minimise the risk of cross contamination from allergenic ingredients
- Ensure you meet your legal responsibilities for allergen control
- Provide you with ideas on how to communicate vital information to your customers
- Improve your management of food safety and your food safety rating.
Course books and home worksheets will be provided. Please note you will be required to read and complete these sheets and do home study, as this is a condensed course.
There are optional short multiple choice test papers for both the Foundation in Food Safety and Allergen Awareness which lead to a Level 2 qualification. If you prefer not to undertake the test we will provide a certificate of attendance.
Please be aware there are no course dates scheduled at this time.