Daventry District Health, Safety and Wellbeing Forum
The Daventry District Health, Safety and Wellbeing Forum is organised by Health & Safety Inspectors from the Council and aims to offer opportunities for businesses to get together to hear presentations, discuss ideas, and share examples of best practice.
Our next event
Where: Cummins Power Systems, Royal Oak Way South, Daventry, NN11 8NU
When: Tuesday 31 March 2020. Registration from 9am for a 9.30am start. Finish at 1pm.
What: The forum is aimed at directors responsible for health and safety matters,Health and Safety Managers, HR Managers and any members of staff with an interest in health, safety and wellbeing.
Subjects on the agenda include:
- Introduction to Cummins Power Systems
- Culture and diversity (Mike Wilcock Consulting)
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) (Pristine Condition)
- Northamptonshire Health and Wellbeing Standards (Public Health Northamptonshire)
- Networking session with lunch provided and optional tour of the Cummins site.
There will also be a short open floor discussion to allow forum members to ask questions of Council officers and each other.
This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of good quality continuing professional development (CPD). A certificate of attendance will be provided.
Book your free place at this event here