For your convenience, Daventry District Council offers several easy ways for you to pay your business rates.
- Online – please click the following link and you will be redirected to a secure payment page. This method is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Direct Debit – Paying by Direct Debit is recommended by the authority as being the easiest and most efficient way to pay your business rates. This method is simple, reliable and is very economical for us to operate. Please click the following link to set up a Direct Debit, alternatively telephone us on 01327 302293 and we will set it up over the phone.
- Debit or Credit Card using our automated payment line – You can make a payment 24 hours a day using our payment line. Please telephone 01327 302303.
- Post Office / PayPoint Outlets – You can pay at any post office or shop that operates the PayPoint scheme using a swipe card. If you do not have a swipe card please contact us.
- Standing Order or Bank payments - Please quote our National Westminster Bank plc account number 06544053 and sort code 52-30-21. You must quote your Council Tax reference number